In the video, I walk you through the steps on how to create an RSS campaign in MailChimp using the MailChimp campaign builder. Creating an RSS Campaign is a great way to keep your email subscribers engaged in your blog content. An RSS Campaign is sent to your subscribers automatically based on the settings you select.
- Create RSS Campaign in MailChimp
- Select what time, how often and what day to send your RSS campaign to your email subscribers
- Select if you want to send the RSS campaign to the entire list or a segment
- Select your template
- Add in your customizations to the template
- Add in the RSS items content block
- For featured images to be added to your RSS campaign from a WordPress blog you must install a separate plugin that will create the necessary code