Twilert is a Twitter monitoring tool that sends you realtime email alerts when your brand names, keywords or hashtags are mentioned on Twitter.
How it works in three simple steps:
- Select search terms
Choose what you want to search for, this could be a brand name, a keyword or a competitor’s Twitter handle – anything you like really!
- Filter results
Use the Twilert search filters to narrow down results by language, user or geolocation. View the results in the live preview and experiment with filters until you are happy with the results.
- Receive alerts
Once you have saved an alert, Twilert monitors Twitter for your search terms around the clock. When your search terms are mentioned, Twilert sends you an email alert in realtime or hourly, daily or weekly – however often you need to see them.
- Email alerts when a keyword, brand name or any other search specified by the user is found on Twitter
- Unlimited email alerts for all subscription plans
- Realtime alerts for Pro+ accounts- receive notification of tweets as they happen
- Easy to use advanced search filters – refine results by user, language, sentiment or combination search filters
- Stored and searchable tweet history
- Multiple users and email groups for Agency+ accounts
How Twilert can be used for the Security Professional
Using Twilert’s use of RSS, you can set up an If This, Then That (IFTTT) Applet to notify you or your team of specific tweets, hashtags, users, in a specific area. The use case for this would be while traveling or at a particular place for an extended period. For instance attending a conference or similar function. Using Twilert’s history of tweets matching your queries will allow you to monitor tweets over time of individuals for investigative purposes.
Twilert offers a free 30-day trial followed by a basic, pro, agency or enterprise subscription plans at affordable rates.
Have you used Twilert? Is this something you could use for your business?